Airport Retail UK (“Traveller” Multi-brand fashion) - Sales Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Sales Assistants (“Traveller” Multi-brand fashion) to join our team and be involved in the day to day running of our exciting new store located in Bristol Airport.
The successful candidates may have previous retail experience in, preferably (although not limited to) the high street fashion sector. They should possess good communication skills and be willing to work hard in this highly competitive sector. We’re looking for ambitious individuals who stand out from the crowd and who are a commercially aware. If you’re looking for a spring board to a successful retail career with company that’s going places then please apply.
Applicants will need to provide evidence to support their achievements.
Skills and Desirable Attributes:
- Grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE level or equivalent.
- Outgoing personality with great communication skills.
- Desire to get ahead by working hard.
- Commercial awareness.
Brief Outline of Job Role:
- Effectively communicate and represent the company culture on a daily basis.
- Focus on building sales and quality customer service.
- Oversee the visual appearance of the store with an eye for detail.
- Be proactive in delivering a quality experience to all customers.
Points for the Candidates Consideration:
We are a 24 hour operation committed to open at the Airport’s request, this means working very early mornings/late evenings and on national holidays. Due to these opening hours and the requirement to remain flexible in this position, independent transport is required.
Airport Regulations require successful candidates to pass Criminal Record Checks and supply a professional/educational history of 5 years without any gaps longer than 2 weeks. We are unable to consider any applicants that would be unable to fulfill these criteria.
Due to the expected number of applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
To apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]