Airport Retail UK (“Traveller” Multi-brand fashion) - Sales Assistant
Airport Retail UK Limited is part of Airport Retail Group, a Norwegian company with Duty Free and Fashion Stores throughout Scandinavia.In the UK we trade under the fascia name of Traveller and retail sought after fashion brands such as Superdry, Esprit, Joules, The North Face, Vila, Gant, Vero Moda, Farah, Havaianas etc. Our goal is become the number one multi-brand Airport Fashion Retailer in the UK. Over the last 2 years we have undergone a rapid growth program and have opened new stores at Newcastle International Airport, Belfast International Airport, East Midlands Airport and Bristol Airport. We also partner with brands such as Michael Kors and Max Mara in operating airport retail stores.
- Based within Bristol Airport you will manage our 300 square meter, multi-brand fashion store within the Departure Lounge.
- You will manage performance to drive sales, achieve sell through, and maintain optimum margin.
- Exceptionally well organized, your desire to succeed and insatiable thirst for fashion retail will mark you out as an inspirational leader.
- You will take ownership of an existing team of sales staff and be responsible for recruiting new talent who you will train to deliver outstanding and memorable customer experiences, and become ambassadors for the high profile brands we retail.
- With an in-depth knowledge of EPOS and Excel systems your analysis of statistics, and attention to detail, will enable you to create and deliver precise reports to the Operations Manager & Directors.
- You will ensure the appearance of your store is executed to an exact standard with striking and relevant visual merchandising designed to captivate and engage customers.
- You will have a flair for fashion and an eye for detail with at least 2 years’ experience of retail management, preferably with a recognized multi-brand fashion retailer.
- Industrious and very commercially aware, you will possess the ability to work under your own initiative to achieve targets and drive the business forward.
- You will be a strong leader with the ability to attract, influence and motivate those around you to build a strong, loyal and reliable team.
- You will need to be creative, innovative and very adaptive with a great sense of fun and lots of energy.
- You will take a senior role and be answerable to the UK Area Manager and Directors.
- You will be able to demonstrate a proven history of achieved KPI’s- if not you shouldn’t apply.
- The successful applicant will be joining a successful and rapidly expanding company. They will enjoy a career that provides exciting experiences and inspiring challenges and will see how their decisions quickly and directly influence the success of their branch.
- They will also know that progression is a very real prospect.
- We are prepared to offer an attractive salary for the right candidate plus great potential bonus earnings and generous staff discount.
Hours: Permanent 40 hours
To apply: Please send you CV and covering letter to [email protected]