bmi regional - Cabin Crew
bmi regional operates an all-jet fleet comprising 18 Embraer 135 and 145 aircraft. The airline now operates more than 300 scheduled flights a week across a network of 22 destinations in 11 European countries and employs more than 400 staff.
The airline’s scheduled network includes Oslo in Norway, Brussels in Belgium; Esbjerg in Denmark; Toulouse and Paris in France; Bremen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, and Munich in Germany; Milan in Italy, Bern in Switzerland, Brno in the Czech Republic, Rotterdam in The Netherlands, Karlstad and Jonkoping in Sweden, and Aberdeen, Bristol, East Midlands, Newcastle and Norwich in the UK.
The length of your working day will vary, depending on how many sectors you are rostered to complete. The number of sectors may vary and is dependent on the length of the flight. Your working day may be affected by delays or changes to your flights. However the company strictly complies with the limits imposed by the CAA in relation to flying hours as well as adhering to the working time regulations.
- First class training and career progression
- A competitive salary
- After qualifying period you will be entitled to concessionary travel
- Company pension scheme
- Total of 38 days annual leave per year, made up of 30 annual leave plus 8 days in lieu of public holidays
Job description/Overview of the role:
At bmi regional, the UK’s most punctual airline, we pride ourselves on a number of points, not least our first-rate cabin crew who are the face of our airline.
We expect the highest standards from our cabin crew who are required to be fast thinking and intuitive whilst delivering an exceptional Customer Service on-board product to our customers.
- Our minimum age is 18
- Between 5’2” and 5’9” in height, without shoes, weight in proportion
- Qualifications: minimum 4 GCSE’s at A-C or the equivalent. Certificates must be presented at interview or before employment commences
- Applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment OR have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK, as well as any relevant visas. Copies of passport stamps should be included with applications from non-European passport holders
- A full driving licence
- A high standard of physical fitness and visual acuity of 6/9 in each eye, aided or unaided
- A good standard of fluency in the English language
- Immaculate appearance
- Must live within one hours travelling distance from Bristol
- Languages – German/French would be advantageous
To apply: If you meet the requirements above and believe you have what it takes to be part of our team in Bristol, please visit bmiregional.com/careers to view the advert, complete the application form and email this to the recruitment team at [email protected]
Closing date: On-going