Claire's - Assistant Store Manager
Claire's is a leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
- We specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product.
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company.
About the role:As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
- Driving and achieving retail store targets.
- Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity.
- Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Keeping the store running smoothly.
- Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development.
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training).
- In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
- Be either an established Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Assistant Store Manager in a large space store looking for your first Store Manager role.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of achieving sales and business results.
- Have experience of managing/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
- Be customer focused and results driven.
- Be passionate about retail and fashion.
- Have strengths in visual merchandising.
- Have experience of recruiting, training, coaching and developing team members.
- Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills.
- Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
- Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
Hours: Permanent 40 hours
- 28 days holiday per annum
- 50% staff discount
- Corporate discount
To apply: Visit our careers site www.clairescareers.com
Closing date: 31 May 2015