Hertz - Customer Service Representative
Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world’s leading car rental company with over 11,555 locations in 145 countries.
The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being # 1 takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Across the UK we employ 1,400 people with over 30 different nationalities and we’re currently looking for an Customer Service Representative based at our Bristol Airport branch.
What is this role all about?As a Customer Service Representative reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and sales services to internal and external customers to ensure the continued growth and profitability of Hertz.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging our valued customers.
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Personal Accident Insurance, Fuel Purchase Option and Upsells.
- Ability to plan and prioritize all aspects of our Delivery & Collection business.
- Developing new business.
- Complete all rentals, re –rents, reservations and quotations in accordance with Hertz procedures and policies.
- Answer all telephone calls in accordance with Hertz policy.
- Liaise with various Hertz departments such as Distribution.
- Flexible attitude and ability to assist in all areas of the branch as needed.
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales or retail environment.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong Sales Skills, persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling").
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work in a Fast-paced environment Socially-focused; with "how can I help you?" attitude.
- Good Team Player with ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Must a full driving license Flexibility to work days, weekends and holidays.
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling.
- In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities, training & development, a competitive Incentive package, staff discount programme and many more.
- This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who is passionate about customer service and has the ability to work collaboratively as a team to achieve targets.
Salary/Wage: Salary very competitive, full training provided, uniform and excellent career opportunities.
Contract: Permanent full time.
To apply: Please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 18 October 2015