Hertz - Customer Service Representative
Hertz started as a 12 car operation in Chicago in 1918, and has since grown into the world’s leading car rental company with over 11,555 locations in 145 countries.
The secret of our success is no secret, really - it lies in providing rewarding career paths, fostering personal achievement and celebrating our collective success. Being # 1 takes talent, a clear vision of the road ahead, a driving passion for excellence, but most of all, great people.
Across the UK we employ 1,400 people with over 30 different nationalities and we’re currently looking for an Customer Service Representative based at our Bristol Airport branch.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, this is a demanding role with the key focus being on providing excellent customer service, and for individuals who strive in a very busy environment.
- Effectively service customer needs providing the highest levels of quality to all customers.
- Emphasis on selling and revenue maximisation on core products such as Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Personal Accident Insurance, Fuel Purchase Option and Upsells.
- Ability to plan and prioritise all aspects of our D&C business.
- Developing new business.
- Effectively operate TAS system.
- Complete all rentals, re–rents, reservations and quotations in accordance with Hertz procedures and policies.
- Answer all telephone calls in accordance with Hertz policy.
- Liaise with various Hertz departments such as Distribution.
- Action overdues daily and ensure follow up is in accordance with correct Hertz procedure.
- Flexible attitude and ability to assist in all areas of the branch as needed.
- Previous customer service experience and strong sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work well as a team with 100% customer focus.
- Excellent telephone manner is essential.
- Effective communication
- Passion for Customer Service
- Trust & Integrity
- Agility & Adaptability
- Continuous improvements
- Flexibility to work· days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- An enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards selling.
Salary/Wage: £7.45p/h plus uncapped commission.
To apply: Please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: 15 March 2016