JD Sports Fashion PLC - Casual Sales Assistant: Winter Temp
Want to join an international retailer and take your career to the next level?
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a leading Multi-Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 900 stored across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brand.
Job description/Overview of the role:Being part of Team JD you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitably by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a JD store.
- Understand the process of the Mystery Shopper programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in the maintenance of standards on the shop floor and for all displays and merchandise.
- Keep stock, clean and presentable at all times.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- To deputise for other staff, work with departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Represent JD Sports in the most professional manner at all times.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Effective selling skills
- Career progression
- Company discount
- Competitive salary
- Free Airport parking
- £1 bus from town to Airport
- Airport staff discount
Salary: £6.89 - £7.20 depending on age
To apply: Email - [email protected] with your CV or for More information contact Tom Drake Store Manager on 01275 400955.
Closing date: TBC