Mego Employment Centre - PCV Driver
We have an exciting opportunity for a PCV Driver to join our team in Bristol Airport.
Mego Employment holds the contract for the supply of Ground Transportation (‘agency’) staff to Bristol Airport which includes the supply of PCV drivers to supplement the Bristol Airport team.
This is an hourly paid seasonal role based at Bristol Airport that operates from April until the end of October during which full time hours or part-time hours are available depending upon personal preference. Work is available all year round but a minimum number of hours per week cannot be guaranteed.
Job description/Overview of the role:
The primary function is to drive Bristol Airport buses between the airport car parks and terminals, providing a warm welcome to passengers using Bristol Airport, offering advice and guidance on parking issues and wider airport matters and to provide a high level of customer service all round.
Proactively deliver a consistent and high standard of customer service and identify opportunities to improve working practices, by;
- Ensuring all customer communication is consistent with the Brand, and that all customer complaints are dealt with immediate importance.
- Delivering an excellent level of customer service both personally within the team and externally to customers and staff that use the facilities.
Systems and Equipment
- Daily inspections on all systems and equipment including Daily Inspection Vehicle checks to ensure good working order, report all unserviceable property, equipment or systems to the relevant personnel.
- Monitoring and utilisation of equipment and vehicles including refuelling and daily upkeep of vehicles used, ensuring fault and incident reporting when required.
- Ensure that the Ground Transportation Operations Coordinator is fully briefed where appropriate of any concerns regarding any regulatory or legislative matters which may require additional assistance to remedy.
- Current PCV and CPC qualifications
- Good standard of spoken and written English
Hours: You will be required to work on a flexible shift pattern covering 7 days, 24 hours a day including Public Holidays
Salary: £8.19 per hour (base rate, rising to £9.71 per hour all hours after 12 weeks) plus premium rates for weekends/public holidays.
To apply: Please forward a CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date: On-going