Arrow Cars - General Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Manager to join Arrow Cars at Bristol Airport, the UK’s leading airport taxi provider. The Role is pivotal to our national business, Bristol Airport being one of our locations.
Arrow is the UK's largest corporate provider of ground transportation services with expert knowledge in airport transfers.
Arrow is trusted to deliver a professional, high quality service throughout our business. Whether it is for our customers in Leeds or our airport partners at Leeds Bradford, Manchester, East Midlands and Bristol airports, our customers benefit from the highest level of service.
The role is demanding, varied and stimulating with the opportunity to directly impact on the profitability and growth of the business. It is a 24/7 business which requires effective management.
It is important for applicants reading this advert that the role is not 9 till 5 and will require an individual who is willing to go that extra mile to get the job done.
We are looking for a driven individual with a can do attitude with the ability and the desire to deliver and maintain a first class operation.
The key elements of the role are shown below:
- Driver recruitment and effective driver management
- Overall responsibly for all office staff (Monitoring, Appraisals, Management)
- Ensure that the customer experience is delivered to the highest of standards
- Responsibility for the day to day activity of the business.
- Responsible for marketing and seeking new business opportunities at local level
- Liaise with head office regularly
- Report directly to the board of Directors
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of recruitment
- Customer service experience
- Sales & Marketing
- IT skills
The key attributes required for the role are:
- Interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and empathy
- Written communication skills
- Leadership and development skills
- Problem solving
- Personal integrity
- Time management
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Company Pension
- Use of car
If you feel that you have all the attributes detailed above, and more, and are looking to join a progressive, dynamic business, please email your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you are applying and detailing your suitability.