Centreline AV Ltd - Check in & Dispatch Agent
Centreline AV Limited is a leading provider of turnkey business aviation services, operating from a purpose-built facility at Bristol Airport, offering aircraft management, charter sales, aircraft maintenance, FBO and professional flight training. There is an exciting opportunity to join the FBO team of this dynamic and growing company based in the South West.
Job Title: Check in & Dispatch Agent
Hours/type of role: Full or Part time available
Job description/Overview of the role:
As a Check-in and Dispatch agent you will manage the entire turnaround of the aircraft to ensure safe and efficient on time departures of the corporate shuttle service. The job role include the following responsibilities:
- Check-in of passengers and load planning of the aircraft.
- Preparation of flight paperwork for airline crew.
- Liaise with ramp agents to ensure aircraft is loaded and fuelled correctly.
- Comply with all UK, Bristol Airport and Airline security legislation.
- Prioritise tasks and manage aircraft turnaround from arrival to departure.
- Flexible to work split shifts between Monday’s and Thursday’s.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- A Full UK Driver’s license.
- Previous experience in Aviation is desired but not necessary.
- Full training provided in house and in partnership with Bristol Airport.
- Full staff uniform provided.
- £1 travel on the Bristol Airport Flyer bus services once airport pass has been issued.
How to apply: Please send a CV with covering letter telling us something about yourself, why you'd like to work with us and why we'd like to work with you to [email protected].
Closing date: 24th June 2017
Please be advised we require at least five years of references and a criminal record check in order to obtain a Bristol Airport airside pass. A successful applicant must have the right to work in the UK.