Centreline AV Ltd - Flight Services Assistant
Centreline AV Limited is a leading provider of turnkey business aviation services, operating from a purpose-built facility at Bristol Airport, offering aircraft management, charter sales, aircraft maintenance, FBO and professional flight training. There is an exciting opportunity to join the flight services team of this dynamic and growing company based in the South West.
Job Title: Flight Services Assistant
Hours/type of role: Permanent, full time – average 39 hours per week worked as shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
Job description/Overview of the role:
Responsible for all private jet management and charter flight operations within a fast paced environment.
Your main day to day function will include:
- Booking and set up of owner flights.
- Flight set up for charters, including feasibility, aircraft scheduling, flight briefs, handling, catering, onward transport, pets, immigration procedures, crew logistics and fuelling.
- Monitoring flight movements and weather / delays, and managing the impact of changes to schedule.
- Post flight invoice checks to identify disparities.
- Updating of the crew roster.
- Detail and process oriented
- Good time management and ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Proven project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office and good computer skills
- Ability to multi task and work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Aviation experience not required
- Full driving licence
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Be able to satisfy the requirements of a criminal record check
- Company pension scheme
- Equivalent of 28 days annual leave including public holidays
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
How to apply: Please send a CV with covering letter telling us something about yourself, why you'd like to work with us and why we'd like to work with you to [email protected]
Closing date: 31st January 2018
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates who are successful in being short-listed, therefore we thank you in advance for your interest in our vacancy.
No agencies please.