Centreline AV Ltd - Ground Operations Postholder (AOC) - Bristol
Centreline AV Limited is a leading provider of turnkey business aviation services, operating from a purpose-built facility at Bristol Airport, offering aircraft management, charter sales, aircraft maintenance, FBO and professional flight training
Due to the company’s growth, Centreline is pleased to invite applications to join our energetic aircraft management and charter team based at Bristol.
Job Title: Ground Operations Postholder (AOC) - Bristol
Hours/type of role: Permanent, full time
Job description/Overview of the role:
The ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience at senior management level within the flight operations department of an ad-hoc AOC. You will be hands-on and highly proactive, working flexibly to achieve demanding deadlines.
Reporting directly to the CEO and Accountable Manager, this is an exciting opportunity for a suitably experienced and ambitious candidate to join and shape a growing company as part of a team that is highly focused on delivering an exceptional experience for its clients and partners.
You will be able to demonstrate
- Proven management experience as part of a flight operations team
- In-depth knowledge of EASA AOC regulatory framework
- A collaborative approach to the strategic development of flight operations
- The ability to be acceptable to the CAA as the Form 4 for ground operations
- Detail and process oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS office and good computer skills
- Willingness to be flexible in response to short notice demands
- Ability to multi task and work calmly under pressure
- Strong team player but also able to work autonomously
- Full driving licence
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Be able to satisfy the requirements of a criminal record check
- Opportunity to progress within an exciting working environment
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
How to apply: Please send a CV with covering letter to [email protected].
Closing date: 15th August 2017
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates who are successful in being short-listed, therefore we thank you in advance for your interest in our vacancy.
No agencies please.