Eye Airports - Sales Executive
Eye Airports are Airport Advertising experts. We don’t just sell space; we invent possibilities by listening to our customers, understanding their ambition and knowing their audience well enough to challenge and improve upon conventional advertising. We are passionate about what we do and providing an exceptional client journey lays at the heart of our company ethos.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Hours/type of role: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
As a result of our continuing success, we are looking for a regional Field Sales Executive, (Regional Account Manager) to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained by and work alongside professionals who are accomplished in their field.
The main purpose of the Field Sales Executive is to generate, develop and close new business sales, contributing to company growth and increasing brand awareness – whilst account managing existing business alongside.
The role is a mix of telesales and field sales so candidates must be confident selling over the phone and face to face.
Key duties include:
- Develop an understanding of the market and competitor activity
- Identify key decision makers, promoting the company’s services
- Creating and implementing a sales/client relationship management plan
- Self-generating appointments from warm and cold data, including cold calling
- Attend business meetings – territory management
- Negotiate and close new business sales
- Research new business opportunities and add them to the in – house database
- Manage and develop relationships through first class customer experience
- Produce reports and presentations for meetings
- Utilise contacts, networking and referrals to increase sales and client base
- Upselling and cross selling of services to ensure maximum buy – in of services from clients
- Working towards set sales targets and KPI’s
- Actively and accurately maintaining a CRM system
- Associated sales administration
The ideal Field Sales Executive will have previous experience of working in a similar role, i.e. Field Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager.
A background in media sales would be an advantage.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate how you have achieved set sales targets and KPI’s, negotiated and closed business deals and developed long lasting client relationships in past/current employment.
You will have excellent communication, listening and networking skills.
You will be self – motivated, tenacious and have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Car/Mileage Benefit
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays rising by one day to 25 with each complete year of service
- Other benefits available on completion of probationary period
Up to £25K basic – Generous Uncapped Commission Scheme - Realistic OTE £30K – 35K
How to apply:
Please send your CV to [email protected].
Closing date: 17 November 2017
This role is a home based role with travel in and around the Bristol region.
Eye Airports head office is in Harrogate, North Yorkshire