ICTS - Security Compliance Officer
Due to the expansion of Bristol Airport and our highly successful working relationship with the client, there are a number of positions available as Compliance Officers.
We are looking to recruit a professional team who are keen to ensure our customers ‘Amazing Journey’ starts safely at Security. You will be working within a small team which will need to work together at all times; therefore you will need to be reliable and flexible. These positions are permanent contracts.
Position: Security Compliance Officer
Hours of work: Shift Work (24/7 operation)
Key task areas and responsibilities
Delivering exceptional customer service your duties will include access control, x-ray screening, bag searching, body searching, patrolling (This will be in passenger screening areas, but also occasionally in staff screening areas) and any other security functions as required. All these duties require standing, bending and long periods of time spent standing and walking.
- Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and ICTS requirements;
- Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor;
- Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively.
Minimum guaranteed hour’s contracts available over a 12 month period (01 January – 31 December). Working shift patterns include early starts and late finishes – flexibility is essential – there will also be occasional night shift work Monthly shift rosters are issued one month in advance.
- Successful applicants cannot start mandatory DFT training until we are in receipt of their full five year vetting & Screening
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid Passport or photographic Driving Licence plus counterpart, Full National Insurance Number, Proof of address i.e. recent utility bill and have been in UK residence for a minimum period of five years. SIA is not mandatory for this role
- Employment is subject to full CTC/CRC Security clearances.
- Excellent communication skill– both oral and writte
- Full training will be provided (paid in first wage), no experience is necessary however experience in airport security and x-ray screening will be advantageous.
We take our commitment to principles of fairness and mutual respect for people of all faiths and cultures seriously and we expect our employees to do so as well. We take firm action where any concerns are raised both internally and by our clients, customers and members of the public.
Salary: £8.10 per hour rising after 3 months service. There is also a 25% pay increase on hours worked between 02.00am – 06.00am (on condition of all shifts completed)
How to apply:
All applicants must have correct documentation enabling them to work here and also have a permanent NI number.
Internal candidates will be expected to show a good attendance/timekeeping record and also a good performance in their previous role(s).
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval
Closing date: On-going