ICTS - Security Customer Experience Officer
Due to the expansion of Bristol Airport and our highly successful working relationship with the client, there are a number of positions available as Customer Experience Officers.
Role: ICTS Security Customer Experience Officer
Reporting to: Security Supervisor
Key tasks & responsibilities:We are due to open our newly erected central search area in July 2016 and are looking to recruit a professional team who are keen to ensure our customers ‘Amazing Journey’ starts at Security.
Delivering exceptional customer service your duties as a Customer Experience Officer will be to ensure that our customer are processed through the security facility in a smooth and efficient manner. Your duties will include customer management, access control, meet and greet, tray replenishment, liquid preparation and flow control. All duties require long period of time standing, bending and walking.
Our aim is to ensure that every passenger who flies from Bristol Airport receives the best possible experience, following Bristol Airports “Journey starts here” Philosophy. Our customers are important to us and deserve their expectations to be met.
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with company requirements.
- To act within the authorities set out by management and the company’s working procedures.
- To carry out any other duties as directed by your Supervisor.
- Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively
How to apply:
- Successful candidates cannot start mandatory DFT training until we are in receipt of their full 5 year vetting.
- Candidates must be in possession of a Valid Passport or Driving Licence, Full National Insurance Number, Proof of address i.e recent utility bill and have been a UK resident for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Employment is subject to full CRC security clearances.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
Internal candidates will be expected to show a good attendance/timekeeping record and also a good performance in their previous role(s).
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval. All Positions are subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate’s performance not meet the required standard.
Interested parties should download an aviation services application form.
Please forward on your completed application to: [email protected]
ICTS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Hours: Shift Work (24/7 operation)
Salary: £8.10 per hour rising after successful completion of 6 month service.
Closing date: On-going