JD Sports Fashion PLC - Designate Manager
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion plc is a leading Multi -Channel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascia’s and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
Job Title: Designate Manager
Hours/type of role: Full Time Permanent
Managing the store team, you will focus on driving sales and maximising store profitability, while providing industry leading service on the high street. You will continue to exceed your stores KPIs and maintain the company standards while following company guidelines. Most importantly you will represent JD Sports in the most professional manner.
- Maintain customer retention by providing first class service.
- Deal with enquires and complaints and resolving the issue/request.
- Drive consistency within your internal teams to achieve the highest service levels.
- Have a strong understanding of the Mystery Shopper programme, Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Analyse Oracle reports to assist you in making key sales decisions.
- Manage in store devices in order to capitalise on a wider range of products.
- Confident use of the store’s dashboard to analyse Footfall, Average Transaction Value and conversion, applying this to the store environment.
- Following a weekly brief, ensure that this is applied to your store and maintain high visual standards.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Making sure that all new product and advertised product is all visible and in the correct locations.
- Ensure mannequins, displays and windows are updated in accordance with Visual Merchandising Guidelines.
- Develop existing team members and encourage progression within the company.
- Hold regular training meetings within store, making sure the team around you are able to maintain the high standards required.
- Keep track of internal progression, ensuring all personnel complete the relevant E-Assessments.
- Management development should be prioritised by the use of the in-house Trainee Management Academy.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Career Progression
- Company Discount
- Competitive Salary
- Free Airport Parking
- £1 bus from town to Airport
- Airport Staff Discount
- Sick Pay
Salary: Competitive Salary
How to apply: Email – [email protected] with your CV and Cover Letter or for more information contact Tom Drake Store Manager on 01275 400955.
Closing date: TBC