Airport Retail UK - Store Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Supervisor to join our team and manage the day to day running of our exciting new store located in Bristol Airport.
The Ideal candidate will be an experienced Retail Manager preferably in the high street fashion sector. They must possess inspirational leadership qualities and have the ability to work under their own initiative to drive the business forward and attain sales targets set by the Directors and the Area Sales Manager. Applicants will need to provide evidence to support their achievements.
Skills and Desirable Attributes
- Grade C or above in Maths and English at GCSE level (or equivalent)
- 2 years or more of Retail Management or Supervisory experience
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Ability to solve problems using their own initiative
- Commercial awareness
Brief Outline of Job Role
- Effectively communicate and represent the Company Culture on a daily basis to all levels within the company.
- Rota staff for optimum performance and profitability.
- Implement training plans and a structured appraisal system.
- Focus staff on building sales and quality customer relationships.
- Oversee the visual appearance of the store and staff with an eye for detail.
- Communicate and investigate any issues of unsatisfactory performance.
Points for the Candidates Consideration:We are a 24 hour operation committed to open at the Airport’s request, this means working very early mornings/late evenings and on national holidays. Due to these opening hours and the requirement to remain flexible in this Supervisory position, independent transport is required.
Airport Regulations require successful candidates to pass Criminal Record Checks and supply a professional/educational history of 5 years without any gaps longer than 2 weeks. We are unable to consider any applicants that would be unable to fulfill these criteria.
Due to the expected number of applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
To apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
Closing date: 15 June 2015