Bristol Flying Centre Limited - Ramp Agent
Bristol Flying Centre Limited is a leading provider of turnkey business aviation services, operating from a purpose built facility at Bristol Airport, offering charter sales, aircraft maintenance, FBO and professional flight training.
Job Title: Ramp Agent
Hours/type of role: Permanent split shifts (weekdays)
As part of a team support all required ramp activities in order that aircraft are handled in an appropriate and professional manner in line with CAA/IATA requirements for aircraft handling.
- Assist with the training of new ramp staff.
- Comply with company health and safety procedures.
- Work in accordance with company procedures and protocols.
- Liaise with customers and suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with all BRS Airport regulations.
- As part of the ramp team keep all company aircraft clean internally and externally.
- Comply with CAP 748 fuelling regulations.
- Keep all GSE operational and in good order.
- Through team work ensure timely turnarounds of Eastern aircraft.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High Level of customer awareness and customer service.
- Ability to plan and organise own workload.