Centreline AV Ltd - Check in & Dispatch Agent
Centreline AV Ltd is a leading provider of turnkey business aviation services, operating from a purpose built facility at Bristol Airport, offering charter sales, aircraft maintenance, FBO and professional flight training.
Job Title: Check in & Dispatch Agent
Hours/type of role: Permanent – part time split shifts – 24.25 hrs per week
- Check-in passengers and dispatch aircraft
- Follow airline procedures and complete paperwork in a timely and accurate manner
- Be smartly presented
- Exhibit good time-keeping
- Give support to fellow members of staff
- Provide excellent customer service and behave in a professional manner at all times
- Complete any other duties as determined by your line manager
- Multi task and remain calm and good humoured under pressure
- Be a reliable member of the team
- Show flexibility in terms of working hours
- Good IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes.
- High Level of customer awareness and customer service.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To be methodical and highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Reliable and conscientious