Europcar - Rental Sales Agent
With over 60 years’ experience and around six million drivers in 2014, Europcar is a world player and Europe’s leading vehicle rental firm. With a presence in more than 140 countries worldwide, the group’s network provides short- and medium-term vehicle rental solutions for its customers. With an average fleet of 200,000 vehicles, the group applies its extensive knowledge of the vehicle rental sector to provide its business and leisure customers with a wide range of mobility solutions.
Job title: Rental Sales Agent
Job description:Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality rental service to meet customer needs.
- Sell the company services and products to achieve targets.
- Handle telephone enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
- Accurately complete all rental administration and vehicle documentation as well as the reporting of damage.
- Responsibility for cash, vehicles, premises and customer safety.
Key skills required:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Communicate clearly, verbally and in writing.
- A positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Ability to influence others.
- Enthusiastic about selling and can respond positively to objections.
- Manages time effectively and completes tasks required.
- Ability to prioritise and remain organised when working under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to procedures and follow instruction.
- Flexibility to working hours in line with business needs. This may involve working a shift pattern and including some weekends or Bank Holidays.
Hours: Permanent and seasonal, 20 - 40 hours per week
Salary: £7.50 per hr plus excellent bonus scheme.
To apply: Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th February 2017.