Europcar - Sales Manager
With over 60 years’ experience and around six million drivers in 2014, Europcar is a world player and Europe’s leading vehicle rental firm. With a presence in more than 140 countries worldwide, the group’s network provides short- and medium-term vehicle rental solutions for its customers. With an average fleet of 200,000 vehicles, the group applies its extensive knowledge of the vehicle rental sector to provide its business and leisure customers with a wide range of mobility solutions.
Job title: Sales Manager
Job description:Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Airport Manager to achieve airport incremental sales targets.
- Maximise incremental sales through effective training, coaching and staff development.
- Manage staff performance, through documented reviews and corrective actions.
- Build an effective team through the promotion of a ‘Serviced Based Sales’ culture.
- Support the Company’s culture of ‘Continuous Improvement’ through daily communication with staff through dedicated coaching and feedback sessions.
- Identify training and development needs in conjunction with the Programme and the Training Department.
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately according to operating procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of staff, onsite contractors and vehicles.
Key skills required:
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- A positive management style.
- Ability to motivate and gain commitment from the team through leading by example.
- Ability to prioritise and time manage effectively.
- Ability to show initiative and the energy and enthusiasm to complete tasks, even when difficulties and problems arise.
- Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of the sales and rental operational part of our business
Hours: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £21,000 plus bonus scheme
To apply: Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: TBC