Europcar - Return Agents (Seasonal)
With over 60 years’ experience and around six million drivers in 2014, Europcar is a world player and Europe’s leading vehicle rental firm. With a presence in more than 140 countries worldwide, the group’s network provides short- and medium-term vehicle rental solutions for its customers. With an average fleet of 200,000 vehicles, the group applies its extensive knowledge of the vehicle rental sector to provide its business and leisure customers with a wide range of mobility solutions.
Job title: Return Agents
Job description:Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality rental service to meet customer needs.
- Meet and greet customer as they return their car carrying out a full inspection, checking for damage and processing invoice.
- Handle telephone enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
- Accurately complete all rental administration and vehicle documentation as well as the reporting of damage.
- This role will involve working in the car park and keeping it organised.
Key skills required:
- Customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
Hours: Seasonal only, 20 - 40 hours per week
Salary: £7.50 per hour
To apply: Please send CV to email@example.com
Closing date: 28th February 2017.