Hampton by Hilton - Pre-Opening Kitchen Guest Service Agent (Kitchen Assistant)
Be a part of our thrilling Pre-Opening Team! The Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is our newest managed Hilton Worldwide property in Bristol with 201 bedrooms due to open in February 2017.
Are you an energetic Kitchen Guest Agent with strong customer focus and passionate about delivering memorable Guest Experiences then we would like you to join us on our Journey of Hamptonality.
Job title: Pre-Opening Kitchen Guest Service Agent (Kitchen Assistant)
Hours/type of role: 39 hours per a week - permanent position
Job description/Overview of the role:
To be a passionate host and a highly collaborative member of the Guest Services Team who delivers safe, high quality food products that fully meet specified standards and minimise waste.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Handle F&B Operations (preparing and serving food and beverages)
- Maintain the cleanliness of food and beverage surfaces, equipment and Kitchen preparation areas
- Conduct a monthly food stock and ensure all food quotas are maintained
- Update food stock items as and when the menu changes
- Ensure all food stock in stored securely and in accordance with company and statutory hygiene regulations
- Ensure the GM and GSM are kept fully aware of relevant guest feedback
- Ensure full handover between shifts
- Comply with HACCP standards
- Be fully aware and comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all heath and safety legislation
In return, we provide you very various benefits, excellent training plan and development opportunities as well as a discounted bus service rate from Bristol City Centre.
Bristol Airport is the fifth largest UK airport outside of London and the only top ten UK airport to see growth each year since 2009. With extensive plans to grow further over the next 10 years, they are North Somerset’s largest single-site employer. Serving the region with over 100 direct routes, they also act as an inbound gateway to the South West. The airport is defined by their exceptional people, who have a passion for travel, a willingness to go the extra mile, and pride in operating our airport to the highest possible standards.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
- Discounted travel from the city centre on bus link
- Access to Hilton Benefits in the work place
How to apply: Click here
Closing date: On going