Hampton by Hilton - Pre-Opening Reservations Agent
Be a part of our thrilling Pre-Opening Team! The Hampton by Hilton Bristol Airport is our newest managed Hilton Worldwide property in Bristol with 201 bedrooms due to open in February 2017.
Are you an energetic Reservations Agent with strong customer focus and passionate about delivering memorable Guest Experiences then we would like you to join us on our Journey of Hamptonality.Job title: Pre-Opening Reservations Agent
Hours/type of role: 39 hours per a week - permanent position
Job description/Overview of the role:
To be a passionate host and highly collaborative member of the guest service team who maximizes customer spend whilst delivering exceptional customer experiences both in FO and F&B.
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- A highly professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration and organizational skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency
Bristol Airport is the fifth largest UK airport outside of London and the only top ten UK airport to see growth each year since 2009. With extensive plans to grow further over the next 10 years, they are North Somerset’s largest single-site employer. Serving the region with over 100 direct routes, they also act as an inbound gateway to the South West. The airport is defined by their exceptional people, who have a passion for travel, a willingness to go the extra mile, and pride in operating our airport to the highest possible standards.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a Reservations environment
- Tertiary qualifications, or other collegiate-level degree
- Discounted travel from the city centre on bus link
- Access to Hilton Benefits in the work place
How to apply: Click here
Closing date: On going