ICTS - Security Compliance Officer
Due to the expansion of Bristol Airport and our highly successful working relationship with the client, there are a number of positions available as Compliance Officers.
Role: ICTS Security Compliance Officer
Reporting to: Security Supervisors
Key tasks & responsibilities:We are due to open our newly erected central search area in July 2016 and are looking to recruit a professional team who are keen to ensure our customers ‘Amazing Journey’ starts safely at Security. You will be working within a small team which will need to work together at all times; therefore you will need to be reliable and flexible. These positions are permanent contracts.
Delivering exceptional customer service your duties will include access control, x-ray screening, bag searching, body searching, patrolling (This will be in passenger screening areas, but also occasionally in staff screening areas) and any other security functions as required. All these duties require standing, bending and long periods of time spent standing and walking.
- Achieve and maintain full compliance with Regulator, Airport, and ICTS requirements;
- Maintenance of Client, ICTS, and quality control Standards and Company Procedures;
- Maintain the required professional standards of operation, in accordance with Company requirements;
- To act within the authorities set out by Management and the company’s working procedures;
- To carry out any other duties as directed by supervisor;
- Promote ICTS (UK) & Ireland Ltd positively.
- Successful applicants cannot start mandatory DFT training until we are in receipt of their full five year vetting & Screening.
- Applicants must be in possession of a valid Passport or photographic Driving Licence plus counterpart, Full National Insurance Number, Proof of address i.e. recent utility bill and have been in UK residence for a minimum period of three years. SIA is not mandatory for this role.
- Employment is subject to full CTC/CRC Security clearances.
- Excellent communication skill– both oral and written.
- Full training will be provided (50% paid in first wage, 50% paid on completion of probationary period), no experience is necessary however experience in airport security and x-ray screening will be advantageous.
How to apply:
Internal candidates will be expected to show a good attendance/timekeeping record and also a good performance in their previous role(s).
This position may be subject to Client/Board approval. All Positions are subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
Please Note: The probationary period can be extended should the candidate’s performance not meet the required standard.
Interested parties should download an aviation services application form.
Please forward on your completed application to: [email protected]
ICTS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Hours: Shift Work (24/7 operation)
Salary: £7.80 per hour rising after successful completion of 6 month probation period
Closing date: On-going