Mego Employment Centre - Valet Parkers
We have an exciting opportunity for a number of Valet Parkers to join our team in Bristol Airport.
Job description/Overview of the role:
- To move customers vehicles in an effective and efficient manner, taking care to record information and follow procedures.
- Inspect the vehicles for any damage prior to movement.
- Assist the Ground Transportation & Mego onsite team with any investigations relating to customers vehicles.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations relating to the operation.
- To attend briefings prior to shifts on daily operational priorities & requirements.
- You will need a full driving licence with no more than 6 points and held for a minimum of 2 years.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Flexibility with regard to your working days and hours. Weekend shifts are essential.
- Punctuality and reliability are paramount; you will need to be dependable and do what you say you will do.
- You must be able to work as a team but also be able to manage and motivate yourself to work toward deadlines.
- A positive can do attitude, friendly and willing to go the extra mile.
Hours: On-going full and part time vacancies available
Benefits: Flexible Hours and Free Parking.
Salary: £7 per hour base rate
To apply: Please forward your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: On-going