Monsoon Accessorize - Supervisor
Monsoon Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand with over 400 UK retail branches in prime locations coupled with 1,000 international branches across five continents and massive expansion plans.
Our people take pride in working for a privately-owned organisation that treats customers, suppliers and employees with respect. Eastern influenced and somewhat bohemian, our distinctive look is original and inspired.
We’re really excited to be opening a new store in Bristol Airport in July 2015, we are looking for two full time Supervisors to be part of the team. We are looking for Supervisors who’s focus will be to work collaboratively with the team, drive sales and offer a high level of service.
Our store new Accessorize store will have an estimated turnover of £600K, this is an exciting time to be joining the brand.
In this role you will:
- Drive the business forward through co-managing and developing your team – leading by example on great customer service, maintaining standards and being a brand ambassador.
- Ensuring your team are motivated, knowledgeable and exceeding expectations.
- Give regular feedback to the team on their performance and support reviews and appraisals, taking appropriate action to help them achieve their targets and objectives.
- Generating profit though exceeding KPI’s and maximizing local market opportunities.
- Involved with the day-today running of your branch, you must make sure that price changes, promotions and floor moves are actioned appropriately.
- Always delivering excellent customer service and inspiring customers with add-on sales and outfit building.
- Our management teams are extremely customer focused, commercially minded, and have strong people management skills combined with good planning and organizing skills. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, creativity, integrity and the desire for success.
We actively encourage and support our people to drive their own development, be self-motivated, innovative and driven to achieve their goals, plus every employee of Monsoon is offered a competitive employment package, which includes a generous staff discount across our brands, up to 20 days holiday, pension and lots more.
Hours: Permanent 40 hours & 16 hours
Please note all successful candidates are required to provide a full 5-year reference history and undergo a Criminal Record Check to comply with Airport Security regulations.
Closing date: On-going