Swissport International Ltd - Lounge Services Agent
Swissport International Ltd. is the leading Ground Services Provider to the aviation industry.
Swissport is employing over 60,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 700 client companies at 269 stations in 48 countries on five continents. Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fuelling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience”.
Job Title: Lounge Services Agent
Hours: Part Time/Fixed Term until 29th October 2017
Job description/Overview of the role:
As a Lounge Services Agent, you will strive to provide an excellent experience for the customers who visit our executive lounges. Lounge Agents welcome passengers, facilitating entry to the lounge as well as serving beverages and preparing food as required. Duties will also include maintaining stock levels and ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times
The following responsibilities are associated with this job role:
- Greet passengers as they enter the Lounge and introduce them to all aspects of the Lounge product, advising them of all available services and offering assistance where required to maintain customer loyalty
- Provide customers with an exceptional level of service to be remembered
- Operate a computer system to check entry eligibility and process payments
- Ensure products are well presented and stock levels are maintained
- Communicate flight information and deal with general enquiries from passengers
- Serve drinks and prepare snacks and meals as required
- Ensure the lounge remains clean and tidy at all times
- Liaise with third party contractors/suppliers as required
- Other duties as assigned
The list is not exhaustive and may vary depending on the location and local customer requirements.
Benefits: Discounted car parking, Discounted bus travel, Uniform provided, Paid during training period.
Skills/experience required: Customer Service experience
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Apply: Register online at www.swissport.com/careers
Closing Date: Open