Traveller - Seasonal Sales Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasonal 12 hour sales assistant to join us at Bristol Airport at our multi-brand fashion store - Traveller. Our store is located in the Departure Lounge where we retail on-trend fashion brands such as Superdry, Vero Moda, The North Face, Joules, Jack & Jones, Vila, Selected, Havaianas, Converse to name just a few.
Job title: Seasonal Sales Assistant 12 hrs (early starts)
Hours/type of role: Seasonal 12 hrs
Job description/Overview of the role:
The successful candidates may have previous retail experience in, preferably (although not limited to) the high street fashion sector. They should possess good communication skills and be willing to work hard in this highly competitive sector. We’re looking for ambitious individuals who stand out from the crowd and who are a commercially aware. If you’re looking for a spring board to a successful retail career with company that’s going places then please apply.
What we're looking for:
- You will have a flair for fashion and an eye for detail with at least 1 years’ experience of retail sales, preferably with a recognized fashion brand retailer.
- Industrious and very commercially aware, you will possess the ability to work under your own initiative to achieve targets and drive the business forward.
- Exceptionally well organized, your desire to succeed and insatiable thirst for fashion will enable you to deliver outstanding and memorable customer experiences
- You will need to be creative, innovative and very adaptive with a great sense of fun and lots of energy.
- You will work to targets, to drive sales, whilst maintaining the appearance of your store is executed to an exact standard.
- You will enjoy early starts with shifts starting at 2am.
- Car parking
- Generous employee discount
How to apply: Email your CV to [email protected].
Closing date: April 3 2017
Points for the Candidates Consideration:
We are a 24 hour operation committed to open at the Airport’s request, this means working very early mornings/late evenings and on national holidays. Due to these opening hours and the requirement to remain flexible in this position, independent transport is required.
Airport Regulations require successful candidates to pass Criminal Record Checks and supply a professional/educational history of 5 years without any gaps longer than 2 weeks. We are unable to consider any applicants that would be unable to fulfill these criteria.
Due to the expected number of applicants, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.