Ever wondered where aircraft fly when arriving and departing Bristol Airport?Our Tracker Tool allows you to view real flight radar data on Google Earth.
To use the Tracker Tool follow these 3 steps:
- Install Google Earth here
- Click on the data file below that you are interested in viewing
- Navigate around the map on Google Earth to view the data
- Select and view different days
- Select and view arrivals or departures or both
- Click on a track to view flight details
- Add our Noise Preferential Routes file to see the corridors aircraft depart within
- View the operation type of the flight:
The tracks cut off at 10,000ft when aircraft leave our local airspace.FLIGHT DATA – February 2017
- Week commencing 6 March 2017
- Week commencing 13 March 2017
- Week commencing 20 March 2017
- Typical summers day
Flight data displayed using Google Earth is indicative and should be used as a guide only. Please note that Google Earth is subject to the Google Terms of Service. Bristol Airport is not responsible for its content or operation.