Ryanair launches new Bristol ski route to Turin
Created: 30th Jul 2019
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today announced a new weekly Bristol ski route to Turin, Italy commencing in December 2019, as part of Ryanair’s extended Bristol Winter 19 schedule.
Bristol consumers and visitors can now book their ski holiday to Turin as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares - find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus £5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality - deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter - EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements - 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements - carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice - £199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements - new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares starting from just £19.99 for travel in October and November, which must be booked by midnight Wednesday (31 Jul), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Eimear Ryan said:
“Ryanair is pleased to add this extra ski option for Bristol consumers to take to the slopes, with a weekly flight to Turin, Italy starting in December as part of our extended Bristol winter 19 schedule. Customers in Bristol can now book flights to Turin as far out as March 2020."
Nigel Scott, Business Development Director, Bristol Airport said:
“We are delighted Ryanair is adding Turin to the route network from Bristol Airport this winter. The announcement further extends the choice for passengers either as a great winter getaway, or as a skiing destination due to Turin’s proximity to the Alps.”