Jet2.com and Jet2holidays puts Summer 22 on sale from Bristol Airport
Created: 7th Jan 2021
Hot on the heels of launching flights and holidays from Bristol Airport, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays announces expanded programme for Summer 22.
- Fantastic choice of 33 sun destinations on sale from Bristol Airport Airport for Summer 22 – includes BRAND NEW Alicante, Bodrum and Dubrovnik.
- Great choice and flexibility to the most popular summer hotspots!
Just weeks after announcing the launch flights and holidays from Bristol Airport, Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are giving customers and independent travel agents even more good news, thanks to the launch of an exciting Summer 22 programme from the airport.
In response to demand from customers looking to get some much-needed sunshine booked into their diaries, the leading leisure airline and package holiday specialist has put a fantastic choice of sunshine favourites on sale for Summer 22 from Bristol Airport.
The exciting programme includes a bumper choice of flights and holidays with 33 sunny hotspots on sale from the base for Summer 22 – including THREE BRAND NEW DESTINATIONS in Alicante, Bodrum and Dubrovnik, as well as the introduction of Paphos as a summer destination from Bristol Airport for the first time.
This means customers across the region have fantastic choice and flexibility when it comes to reaching their favourite summer destinations such as the Canaries, Balearics, Spain, Greece, Turkeyand Portugal. What’s more, the company will be making further Summer 22 announcements over the coming weeks, giving local holidaymakers even more to look forward to.
Key highlights from Bristol Airport for Summer 22 with Jet2.com and Jet2holidays includes:
- Almost 70 departing weekly flights during peak periods.
- Turkey – up to ten weekly services operating to four Turkish hotspots. This includes weekly services to BRAND NEW Bodrum as well as Antalya (up to four weekly services), Dalaman (up to four weekly services) and Izmir (weekly services).
- Canary Islands – huge choice with the UK’s leading operator to the Canaries, meaning up to 11 weekly services in total. This includes up to four weekly services to Tenerife, up to three weekly services to Lanzarote and up to two weekly services to Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura, offering unrivalled choice.
- Mainland Spain – four destinations in Mainland Spain to choose from, thanks to the introduction of BRAND NEW Alicante (up to three weekly services) in addition to Reus (up to two weekly services), Girona (weekly services) and Costa de Almeria (weekly services).
- Balearic Islands – great choice and flexibility to Palma (Majorca) (up to six weekly services), Ibiza (up to four weekly services) and Menorca (up to three weekly services).
- Portugal - plenty of choice with up to four weekly services to Faro (Algarve) and weekly services to the Portuguese island of Madeira.
- Greece – fantastic choice of 12 Greek destinations, with up to 18 weekly flights operating during peak periods.Customers have plenty of opportunity to enjoy some Greek sunshine, whether that’s in Crete (Heraklion) (up to two weekly services), Corfu (up to two weekly services), Kefalonia (weekly services), Skiathos (up to two weekly services), Santorini (weekly services), Kos (up to two weekly services), Kalamata (weekly services), Lesvos (weekly services), Preveza (weekly services), Rhodes (up to two weekly services), Halkidiki (weekly services) or Zante (up to two weekly services).
- Cyprus – introduction of summer services to Paphos, with up to two weekly services giving great choice when it comes to reaching the Cypriot sunshine.
- Italy – weekly services to Naples and Verona.
- Croatia – weekly services to BRAND NEW Dubrovnik means holidaymakers can reach stunning waterfronts, unspoiled islands and a beautiful medieval city.
As well as booking and travelling on award-winning flights and ATOL protected package holidays from Bristol Airport, customers get to experience and enjoy the company’s VIP customer service which has seen Jet2.com and Jet2holidays repeatedly win high-profile accolades such as Which? Recommended Provider and TripAdvisor’s Best Airline – UK and Top 10 Airlines of the World.
This VIP customer service includes friendly flight times and a generous 22kg baggage allowance through a flight-only booking with Jet2.com, which saw the airline win five accolades at the 2020 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice® Awards for Airlines; or that very same VIP customer service, in-resort Customer Helpers, transfers, free child places and ATOL protection with the UK’s second largest tour operator, Jet2holidays.
The company has continued this customer-first strategy throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, winning praise from customers, consumer organisations, media, and independent travel agents for how it has looked after customers affected by programme changes. This includes Jet2.com ranking as the number one travel firm for providing refunds, according to a travel refund cancellation survey of more than 77,000 people by MoneySavingExpert.com (MSE). In addition, Jet2.com was recognised as the only UK airline to promptly provide refunds without significant backlogs, following a review by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, said: “We have seen a fantastic reaction from customers and independent travel agents since launching from Bristol Airport just a few weeks ago, and we are delighted at the response. As always, we respond to demand, so we have put Summer 22 on sale from Bristol Airport too. With 33 sunshine favourites on sale, including brand new Alicante, Bodrum and Dubrovnik, the scale of the programme means there is plenty of choice and flexibility for customers and independent travel agents to choose from with our award-winning airline and tour operator. Just as Summer 21 is proving to be incredibly popular, we are sure that our Summer 22 programme will also be a huge hit with local holidaymakers looking to secure a much-needed holiday and give themselves something to look forward to.”
Dave Lees, CEO, Bristol Airport said: “This is exciting news, we are delighted that Jet2.com and Jet2holidays have already made the decision to expand the route network available from Bristol Airport for summer 2022 due to the high demand in the region. The destinations of Alicante, Bodrum and Dubrovnik will further extend the options, choice and flexibility available to customers with the added benefit of customers being able to fly from their local airport.”
Independent travel agents can visit: trade.jet2holidays.com