Bristol Airport is working in collaboration with Nuffield Health and DocHQ to provide tests for passengers who require them.
Nuffield Health provide the following pre-departure Covid-19 tests, on-site, at Bristol Airport:
- Rapid RT-PCR test: results available in 4 hours - £120
- Standard RT-PCR test: results available in 48 hours - £75
- Rapid lateral flow test: results available within 1 hour - £40
The testing facility is conveniently located on the first floor of the check-in concourse, just before Security. Dedicated parking is available in the on-site Hampton by Hilton Hotel car park (£5 for up to 2 hours and £7 for up to 4 hours).
All tests must be pre-booked online and passengers are reminded not to turn up at the airport without an appointment.
DocHQ provide Day 2 home testing for passengers arriving back into the UK. Bristol Airport customers receive a 30% discount with Promo Code BRSWEB30.
- NHS COVID-19 tests are not suitable and will not be accepted for travel.
- Remember to allow enough time to receive your test results before you fly.
- Services are provided by third parties and not by Bristol Airport. Bristol Airport is not responsible for the quality, timing or results of any testing and any impact this may have on your ability to travel.