Bristol Airport is working in collaboration with three COVID-19 testing companies to provide tests for passengers who require them.
Prior to travel please make sure you check what tests you require as these vary depending on destination:
Departing from the UK: You can find all the information on the government website.
Returning to the UK: Find green, amber and red list rules for travel on the government website.
On-airport testing facility:
- COVID-19 Rapid RT-PCR test: results available in 4 hours - £120
- COVID-19 Standard RT-PCR test: results available in 48 hours - £75
- COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test: results available within 1 hour - £40
The testing facility is conveniently located on the first floor of the check-in concourse, just before Security. Dedicated parking is available in the on-site Hampton by Hilton Hotel car park (£5 for up to 2 hours and £7 for up to 4 hours).
All tests must be pre-booked online and passengers are reminded not to turn up at the airport without an appointment.
- COVID-19 PCR home testing with sample drop-offs in Bristol, Bath, Cardiff, Exeter and Plymouth. A discounted price of £59.96 is available for Bristol Airport customers.
Arriving into the UK tests:
- Day 2 test - £69
- Day 2 and Day 8 day - £138
- Day 5 Test to release test - £69
Pre-departure to England testing:
- COVID-19 rapid antigen tests which can be purchased prior to travel from the UK for testing in your destination prior to your return to the UK, in conjunction with online consultation appointments. Bristol Airport customers receive a 30% discount with Promo Code BR1ST30.
NHS COVID-19 tests are not suitable and will not be accepted for travel.
Remember to allow enough time to receive your test results before you fly.
Services are provided by third parties and not by Bristol Airport. Bristol Airport is not responsible for the quality, timing or results of any testing and any impact this may have on your ability to travel.