Can I book at short notice?
It is possible to book some products up to 3 hours before arrival at the car park, subject to availability. However, we recommend booking in advance to secure the best rate and ensure you can reserve a space in the car park of your choice.
How far ahead can I book?
You may book up to 12 months ahead of your travel date.
What payment methods are accepted?
- For all online bookings, we accept the following credit and debit cards: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express, Switch/Maestro. A surcharge will apply for credit card transactions.
- For all gate prices, we accept cash as well as the following credit and debit cards: Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard, American Express, Switch/Maestro. A surcharge will apply for credit card transactions.
What happens if I want to bring a different car to the one confirmed at booking?
Our car parks work using Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology, so it’s important that the car you arrived in has the same registration as the one entered when booking. If you are driving a different car to that detailed on your confirmation invoice, you can amend these details to your booking online by visiting “Manage my Booking”. You can also phone 0871 334 4450 or email [email protected] with your booking reference and revised car details.
Amendments made via the call centre on 0871 334 4450 are subject to an additional administration fee.
How do I know that my booking has been placed?
Within 24 hours of placing your order you will receive an email with a booking reference number confirming all your details. You should print this email and bring it with you to the Airport. Should you not receive confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order, please contact our customer services team on 0871 334 4450. You can also view your booking by simply clicking on “Manage my Booking”.
What is the postcode for Bristol Airport?
Bristol Airport Terminal: BS48 3DY
For directions to the Silverzone car park, please use BS48 3DP
A map as well as joining instructions can be found on your booking confirmation.
What happens if I need to cancel or amend my booking?
- Flexible bookings: You can cancel or amend all bookings up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure time without charge. There is a cancellation charge of £5 for any cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the arrival time at the car park.
- Non-Flexible bookings: You can amend arrival/departure times and vehicle registration only up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure time without charge. Non-flexible bookings are non-refundable.
The simplest way is to click on Manage my Booking. Amendments and cancellations made online are not subject to any additional fees unless the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time. You can also call our customer service line on 0871 334 4450 or by emailing us at [email protected]. Bookings cancelled or amended via the call centre are subject to an additional administration fee. In all communication please quote your booking reference number.
How are parking charges calculated?
Pre-booked car park prices are calculated on a calendar day or part thereof. The number of days charged for when you pre-book is calculated on the basis of the times and dates you select when making your booking.
What information will I receive from the SMS traffic alert service?
When you purchase the traffic alert service for £1 you will receive an SMS with your parking instructions the day before you arrive at the airport. You will receive a further SMS 3 hours prior to the time you are booked to arrive at the airport with information on the traffic conditions around the airport. In this SMS will be a link through to a mobile web site that will give your further updated traffic information any time you click through to it.
All bookings are made subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Is a booking fee applied to my order?
- A £2 fee is applicable to all bookings made or amended via the call centre.
- No booking fee is applied to bookings made via the website www.bristolairport.co.uk
Are there any booking surcharges?
- There is a 2.5% surcharge for all online bookings when using a credit card.
- A 2.5% surcharge will be applied on all gate prices when using a credit card.
- No surcharge will be made to any bookings made when using a debit card.
Do you offer any discounts for parking?
Sign up to Rewards and receive 10% off Bristol Airport parking as well as exclusive savings on Fast Track, Lounge, plus great deals in the airport's shops and restaurants.
What happens if I forget or lose my booking confirmation?
You will need your booking reference for all car parks. In the event you lose your confirmation email, you can have a new one resent by clicking on the Manage my Booking.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Click to view all parking Terms and Conditions.
Can I charge my electric car?
Two electric car charging bays can be found in the Short Stay Car Park. If you plan to stay in one of our other onsite car parks whilst away on holiday, we will allow free entry to the Short Stay Car Park for up to 2 hours so you can charge your vehicle prior to leaving the site. To obtain these 2 free hours, please show the car park attendant your booking confirmation upon exiting the Short Stay Car Park. Please note that these spaces cannot be reserved in advance.
How do I give feedback?
We are committed to the highest standards of customer care. If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you receive please let us know by completing the online form on the following page: www.bristolairport.co.uk/contactus.aspx.
If you have had a great service, let us know by sending your compliments to the team.