Blue Islands Competition: Terms and Conditions
Win a a pair of flights to Jersey with Blue Islands
How to enter
Simply answer the question on our competition page and fill in your details. If you answer correctly, your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a pair of return flights to Jersey from Bristol Airport with Blue Islands.
The following terms and conditions apply
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Blue Islands, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who complete the competition question with your name and email address to 'Win a pair of return flights to Jersey with Blue Islands’ before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
5. There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
6. The prize comprises of: a pair of Blue Islands return tickets to Jersey from Bristol Airport.
7. The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. Once the tickets are issued any changes or amendments will be subject to administration fees and, in some instances, may not be permitted.
8. The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on 10 September 2017.
9. Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
10. Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
11. The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
12. The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
14. We will contact the winner by 23:59 hours on 13 September 2017 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
15. The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
16. The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
17. Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
19. The prize must be booked and flown by between 13 September 2017 – 13 March 2018 and is subject to availability. Booking early is recommended to secure preferred dates and flight times. The two passengers must book to fly together on the same outbound and return flights.