Facebook Competition: Terms and Conditions
"Win a hamper of goodies from our stores"
How to Enter
Simply visit the Bristol Airport Facebook page, ‘Like’ the Facebook post “Win a bunch of goodies” and correctly answer the question "What is the Swedish version of mulled wine called?" in a comment on the post. Your name will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Dixons Travel, World Duty Free, Frankie & Benny's, Barburrito, Warrens Bakery, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who Like the Facebook/Instagram post and correctly answer the question "What is the Swedish version of mulled wine called?" in a comment on the "Win a hamper of goodies" post before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique Facebook page qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: Amazon Fire Tablet 7 (in black) from Dixons Travel, Giorgio Armani set, Jimmy Choo set & 2 x Lindor Chocolate tubes from World Duty Free; £30 voucher to spend in Frankie & Benny's; 3 x bottles of sauce from Barburrito; Chocolate Coins & Toblerone; Snack Packs from EAT.; and Christmas Pudding & 3 x packs of Shortbread from Warrens Bakery.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on Sunday 23 December 2018.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport on a Facebook post.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- We will announce the winner on a Facebook or Instagram post by 20:00 hours on Monday 31 January 2019 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the Bristol Airport Facebook or Instagram page.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.