Facebook competition: Terms and Conditions
"Win a pair of flights to New York or Miami with WOW air"
How to Enter
Simply visit the Bristol Airport Facebook page, ‘Like’ the Facebook post “Win a pair of flights to New York or Miami with WOW air”, mention a travel companion and choose either New York or Miami. Your name will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, or WOW air, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who Like, mention a travel companion and comment either "New York" or "Miami" on the Bristol Airport Facebook 'Win a pair of flights to New York or Miami with WOW air” post before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique Facebook page qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: Two return tickets to New York or Miami, Bristol (BRS) - Reykjavík-Keflavík (KEF) - Miami (MIA) or New York (EWR) - Bristol (BRS), including 5kg hand luggage. Only valid for travel between 14 June 2017 - 15 July 2017 and 1 September 2017 - 14 December 2017.
- The prize must be used by 14 December 2017.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight bookings are subject to availability. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, meals, spending money, stopovers and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on Friday 27 January 2017.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- We will announce the winner on a Facebook post by 19:00 hours on Monday 30 January 2017 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the Bristol Airport Facebook page.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Bristol Airport and WOW air reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.