Lufthansa Competition: Terms and Conditions
WIN flights to Frankfurt with Lufthansa
How to enter
Simply enter our “WIN flights to Frankfurt with Lufthansa” competition by entering on our competition page. Your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a pair of flights from Bristol on direct flights to Frankfurt with Lufthansa.
The following terms and conditions apply
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before you apply to enter the prize draw. By submitting an entry to the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport Limited, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DW.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Aspire Lounge, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who correctly answer the competition question on our competition page “WIN flights to Frankfurt with Lufthansa” on our website before the closing deadline. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing deadline for the prize draw is [23:59 hours on 19 February 2020]. The winner has 10 days from notification to accept the prize.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique email account qualifies as a single entry. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded. Each entry must include the name and contact details of the entrant.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: 1 pair of flights from Bristol on direct flights to Frankfurt with Lufthansa.
- Seats must be redeemed together and are subject to availability.
- It is the responsibility of competition winners to ensure their travel request is correct at time of booking as no responsibility will be taken by the airline for incorrect details provided.
- Routes and validity dates are not changeable and all travel must be completed before 30th September 2020.
- The prize does not entitle you to a cash value in lieu and tickets are non-transferable. The prize must be used by the winner and a companion travelling together.
- Please check with your local authorities regarding passport and visa requirements.
- Competition entrants must live in the United Kingdom and be over 18 years of age.
- EU 261 compensation cannot be claimed in the event of disruption as this flight has been given as a reward.
- Any income tax liability incurred in connection with these tickets is the responsibility of the passengers.
- Employees of Bristol Airport and Lufthansa and or agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with United Kingdom Law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
- Entry shows acceptance of these terms and conditions and Bristol Airports decision is final concerning these T&Cs or any ancillary matter
- The prize also comprises of: Up to 8 days parking in the Multi Storey car park (for one car) valid until 31st December 2020. Fast Track security tickets and AspirePlus Lounge tickets for a maximum of 2 people (including the winner). The prize is one prize and may not be split; parking and all tickets must be used on the same travel date i.e. the winner and travel companions must travel together. If any of the travel companions are under 18, the AspirePlus Lounge tickets will be replaced with Aspire Lounge tickets.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by us for any reason, by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random performed by a computer process from all qualifying entrants.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to anyone who we believe has breached these terms and conditions.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory email (using the email address provided on entry to the prize draw) by 19:00 hours on 21 February 2020 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, we reserve the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and a permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- The winner may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify you of any change by placing a suitable notice on our website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The prize is valid for travel before 30th September 2020 and is subject to availability. The Parking, Fast Track security and AspirePlus lounge tickets must be booked within 6 months of the prize notification date and may be booked up to one year in advance. The Parking, Fast Track security and AspirePlus lounge tickets are subject to additional booking terms and conditions which are available on our website and should be read prior to confirming any bookings. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they, and their travel companions, are available on the date booked and hold valid passports and any necessary visas and travel documents to allow them to travel from Bristol Airport to their intended destination.
- The prize does not include any other costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize i.e. Parking, Fast Track security tickets and Lounge tickets. Any other costs, including flights, spending money and taxes shall be borne by the winner.