Social Media Competition: Terms and Conditions
"Win an instax Mini 9 Instant Camera"
How to Enter
Simply visit the Bristol Airport Facebook or Instagram page, ‘Like’ the Facebook/Instagram post “Win an Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera” and send in your photo in a Facebook comment on the post or by using the hashtag #BRSTravels on Instagram. Your name will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Dixons Travel, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who Like the post and upload an appropriate travel picture & name of destination before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique Facebook profile & Instagram profile qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: 1 x Fujifilm instax Mini 9 Instant Camera in Ice Blue and 1 x 20 shot pack of instax Mini film.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on Friday 17 August 2018.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner from all other qualifying entrants.
- We will announce the name of the winner with the winner's image on a Facebook or Instagram post by 20:00 hours on Monday 20 August 2018 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats. They also consent to the destination image submitted as their competition entry to be published on our Bristol Airport social media channels with no copyright.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to delete or report competition entries that are deemed to be inappropriate or irrelevant to the competition.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.