Travel Survey: Terms and Conditions
WIN up to two weeks parking
How to enter
Simply complete the survey and enter your email address before the closing deadline.
The following terms and conditions apply
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before you apply to enter the prize draw. By submitting an entry to the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport Limited, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
2. Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport or anyone connected with the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who complete the survey and enter their email address on our competition page "Bristol Airport travel survey" on our website before the closing deadline. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The closing deadline for the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 15 March 2021.
5. Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique email account qualifies as a single entry. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded. Each entry must include the name and contact details of the entrant.
6. There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
7. The prize comprises of parking for one trip up to 15 consecutive days in the Multi-Storey Car Park to be redeemed any time before 31 March 2023.
8. The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered.
9. Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
10. We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by us for any reason, by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
11. The prize draw winner will be selected at random (performed by a computer process) from all qualifying entrants.
12. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to anyone who we believe has breached these terms and conditions.
13. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory email (using the email address provided on entry to the prize draw) by 19:00 hours on 17 March 2021 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, we reserve the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
16. The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and a permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
17. The winner may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
18. We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify you of any change by placing a suitable notice on our website.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
20. The prize does not include any other costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize. Any other costs, including flights, spending money and taxes shall be borne by the winner.
By entering into the prize draw you agree that any personal information provided by you on entry into the prize draw may be held and used by us to administer the prize draw or as required for the arrangement, delivery or fulfilment of the prize.
We will not use any personal information submitted by you on entry into the prize draw for marketing purposes and will not share your information with any third party for marketing or market research purposes.