Pragma Research Survey: Terms and Conditions
Win a £150 Amazon Voucher
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before you apply to enter the prize draw. By submitting an entry to the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport Limited, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Bristol Airport’s business partners, Pragma, Populus, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who fill out our survey on our research partner, Populus’ and Pragma, website before the closing deadline. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing deadline for the prize draw is 23:59 hours on 7 October 2019.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique email account qualifies as a single entry. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded. Each entry must include the name and contact details of the entrant.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: a £150 Amazon Voucher. The prize is one prize and may not be split.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by us for any reason, by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to anyone who we believe has breached these terms and conditions.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory email (using the email address provided on entry to the prize draw) by 19:00 hours on 31 October 2019 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, we reserve the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and a permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify you of any change by placing a suitable notice on our website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The validity dates of the £150 Amazon Voucher will be displayed on the voucher itself. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they use the voucher before its expiry date.
- The prize does not include any other costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize. Any other costs shall be borne by the winner.
By entering into the prize draw you agree that any personal information provided by you on entry into the prize draw may be held and used by us to administer the prize draw or as required for the arrangement, delivery or fulfilment of the prize.
We will not use any personal information submitted by you on entry into the prize draw for marketing purposes and will not share your information with any third party for marketing or market research purposes.