Rewards competition: Terms and Conditions
Win up to four Aspire Executive Lounge tickets
How to enter
Simply complete the competition on the Bristol Airport website and your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win up to four Aspire Executive Lounge tickets for use at Bristol Airport.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport or Swissport, or anyone connected with the competition.
- The competition is open to all qualifying entrants who correctly answer the competition question before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize is up to four tickets to the Aspire Executive Lounge at Bristol Airport. If all members of the travelling party are over the age of 18, tickets for the AspirePlus Lounge will be issued. If anyone travelling is under the age of 18, tickets for the Aspire Lounge will be issued.
- The prize must be redeemed by 31 August 2017.
- The prize (or part of it) may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The competition closes at 23:59 hours on Friday 25th November 2016.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner will be notified by email by 17:00 hours on Monday 28th November 2016 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY and Swissport (UK) Ltd.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.