Rewards competition: Terms and Conditions
Win a £100 World Duty Free Voucher
How to enter
Simply complete the competition on the Bristol Airport website and your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a £100 voucher to spend in the World Duty Free store at Bristol Airport.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, World Duty Free, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique e-mail address qualifies as a single entry. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- The prize is World Duty Free vouchers worth £100 valid at the World Duty Free Tax and Duty Free Shop at Bristol Airport.
- World Duty Free terms and conditions may also apply.
- When redeeming the vouchers no cash refund or credit will be given if the value of the transaction is below the value of the vouchers. If the value of the transaction exceeds the value of the vouchers, the prize winner will have to pay the balance.
- The prize winner must redeem the vouchers before the expiry date and, if they do not, they will not be entitled to new vouchers, any refund, credit or alternative prize.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on Friday 22 September 2017.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by it for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- We will announce the winner by Friday 29 September 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.