Somerset County Show
WIN 2 x tickets to the Somerset County Show
How to enter
Simply enter our “Win 2 x tickets to the Somerset County Show” competition by entering on our Facebook post. Your name will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win 2 x tickets to Somerset County Show, for either the 21st September 2019 or 22nd September 2019, courtesy of the Somerset County Show.
The following terms and conditions apply
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before you apply to enter the prize draw. By submitting an entry to the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport Limited, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or members of their families) of Bristol Airport, Bristol Airport’s Business Partners, Somerset County Show, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who enter on our Facebook competition post to "Win 2 x tickets to the Somerset County Show" before the closing deadline. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. There are 5 prizes of 2 x Somerset County Show tickets available to win.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed and each unique entry qualifies as a single entry. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded.
- There is only one prize of 2 x tickets for the 5 winners. There are no runners’ up prizes.
- The prize comprises of: 2 x tickets to the Somerset County Show on either the 21st September 2019 or 22nd September 2019. Each pair of tickets must be redeemed on the same date i.e. the winner and companions must attend on the same date.
- The prize may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered.
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 hours on 11 September 2019.
- Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries or incorrect entries will not be included in the prize draw. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by us for any reason, by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The 5 prize draw winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the prize draw or refuse to award the prize to anyone who we believe has breached the terms and conditions.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory comment or direct message (using the Facebook account provided on entry to the prize draw) by 19:00 hours on 13 September 2019 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, we reserve the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- The winner may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify you of any change by placing a suitable notice on our website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- The prize of 2 x tickets to the Somerset County Show is valid for either the 21st September 2019 or 22nd September 2019. The winner is responsible for ensuring that they, and their companions, are available on the date booked and that they bring their tickets with them.
- The prize does not include any other costs not explicitly referred to in these terms and conditions as being part of the prize. Any other costs, including transport, accommodation, food etc. shall be borne by the Winner.
By entering into the prize draw you agree that any personal information provided by you on entry into the prize draw may be held and used by us to administer the prize draw or as required for the arrangement, delivery or fulfilment of the prize.
We will not use any personal information submitted by you on entry into the prize draw for marketing purposes and will not share your information with any third party for marketing or market research purposes.