Facebook competition: Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
Simply visit the Bristol Airport Facebook page, 'Like' the Bristol Airport Facebook page, ‘Like’ the applicable Christmas competition carousel, and comment on it before the closing deadline. Your name will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply
- Entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not employees (or employees’ family members) of Bristol Airport, or the associated retailer, or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- Each prize draw is open to all qualifying entrants who 'Like' the Bristol Airport Facebook page, ‘Like’ the applicable Christmas competition carousel, and comment on it before the closing deadline. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person and one per household is allowed. Duplicate entries will not be considered.
- There is only one prize for the winner. There are no ‘runner-up’ prizes.
- Prizes vary between each carousel and are revealed in the carousel’s final frame.
- The prizes may change at any time and without notice. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Individual prize draws will be made the morning following the post of each carousel, with winners announced in their respective comment sections at the same time.
- The prize will be posted to the winner.
- Entries received after the closing date and time will not be included in the prize draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Bristol Airport will not be responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason, by the closing date and time, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The prize draw winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by Bristol Airport.
- The judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, Bristol Airport reserves the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- Details of how to redeem the prizes will be announced in conjunction with the announcement of the winners .
- The winner will need to produce means of identification, proof of age and permanent UK address in order to claim the prize.
- By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or digital formats.
- The name of the winner will be made available on the Bristol Airport Facebook page.
- The prize draw promoter is Bristol Airport, Administration Building, Bristol BS48 3DY.
- Bristol Airport reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.