Express bus services for Bristol and Weston
Bristol £8 single
Runs every 10 minutes around the clock.
Weston £5 single
Runs every hour from 0300 to 2300 daily.
Easy way to link into local bus and rail network in Bristol and Weston.
Fast, frequent services to Bristol and Weston
The Airport Flyer bus services make it quick and easy to travel between the airport and Bristol or Weston-super-Mare.
The Bristol service runs 24 hours daily, up to every 10 minutes. The route takes you through Bedminster to Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Bus & Coach Station.
The Weston service runs hourly. The first departure is from Weston railway station at 03:05* and the last departure is from the airport at 00:10 hours. It stops off en-route at Worle, Congresbury and Cleeve.
*During the Summer period (26th April - 31st October 2020) there will be an earlier service departing from Weston railway station at 02:05.
Great value fares from just £5 single
|A1||Adult Single||Child Single||Adult Return||Child Return||Family Return||Student Single||Student Return|
|A3||Adult Single||Child Single||Adult Return||Child Return||Family Return||Student Single||Student Return|
- One month validity on all return tickets purchased.
- Student Photo ID cards accepted for travel.
- Family Return ticket discount applies to 2 Adults and 2 Children (under 16 years of age).
- Child fare includes any person aged five to 15 years inclusive. Accompanied children aged 0 to four years inclusive travel free of charge.
- Local area concessionary travel cards will no longer be accepted for free travel. This decision has been taken by the local authority.
- Local residents living permanently in postcode areas BS40, BS41 8, BS48, BS49 BS29 or BS25 travel free on production of a valid Diamond Card plus Bristol Airport’s concessionary travel scheme card.
Connect with local bus services
Customers wishing to make single or return journeys can purchase their tickets on any First Bus in the Bristol Inner Zone or Weston Inner Zone and make a journey to connect with the Airport Flyer at no additional cost. Customers purchasing a return journey can also use their ticket to make a return journey to connect out of the Bristol Airport Flyer or Weston Airport Flyer.
Connect with coach and rail services
The Airport Flyer enables you to access the rail network from Bristol Temple Meads and Weston-super-Mare station. There are frequent services to Bath, the West Country, as well as further afield to London, South Wales and the rest of the UK.
You can buy train tickets to most UK railway stations, and the Airport Flyer, from the rail ticket machine on the Bristol Airport Arrivals concourse.
Local bus and National Express coach connections are also available from Bristol Bus & Coach Station, on Marlborough Street, as well as Worle Terminus in Weston-super-Mare.
Choose how to book
- Book online
- Pay the driver when you board.
- Book combined Train/Flyer tickets at www.thetrainline.com.
- Buy a Through Ticket on any First bus for local bus connections.
- Download the First M-Ticket app. Ideal for regular travellers.
A few things to bear in mind:
The service runs daily except Christmas Day, with timetable variations in place throughout the festive period.
Cumberland Road has been closed between Avon Crescent and Mardyke Ferry Road to allow for emergency repairs due to road subsidence.
During this period the A1 Bristol Airport Flyer will operate on the following diversion route:
Between Bristol Bus Station and Redcliff Hill in both directions, the normal route and stops will be observed. Between Bristol Airport and Redcliff Hill the service will operate non-stop in both directions.
Bus stops between Cumberland Road and Lime Kiln Roundabout will not be served.