Express bus service for Bristol
Bristol £8 single
Book your tickets online
Journeys run up to every 20 minutes
Easy way to link into local bus and rail network in Bristol.
Fast, frequent service to Bristol
The Airport Flyer bus service makes it quick and easy to travel between the airport and Bristol city centre.
The Bristol service runs 24 hours daily, up to every 20 minutes. The route takes you through Bedminster to Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Bus & Coach Station.
Great value fares from just £5 single
|A1||Adult Single||Child Single||Adult Return||Child Return||Family Return||Student Single||Student Return|
- One month validity on all return tickets purchased.
- Student Photo ID cards accepted for travel.
- Family Return ticket discount applies to 2 Adults and 2 Children (under 16 years of age).
- Child fare includes any person aged five to 15 years inclusive. Accompanied children aged 0 to four years inclusive travel free of charge.
- Local area concessionary travel cards will no longer be accepted for free travel. This decision has been taken by the local authority.
- Local residents living permanently in postcode areas BS40, BS41 8, BS48, BS49 BS29 or BS25 travel free on production of a valid Diamond Card plus Bristol Airport’s concessionary travel scheme card.
Connect with local bus services
Customers wishing to make single or return journeys can purchase their tickets on any First Bus in the Bristol Inner Zone and make a journey to connect with the Airport Flyer at no additional cost. Customers purchasing a return journey can also use their ticket to make a return journey to connect out of the Bristol Airport Flyer.
Connect with coach and rail services
The Airport Flyer enables you to access the rail network from Bristol Temple Meads station. There are frequent services to Bath, the West Country, as well as further afield to London, South Wales and the rest of the UK.
You can buy train tickets to most UK railway stations, and the Airport Flyer, from the rail ticket machine on the Bristol Airport Arrivals concourse.
Local bus and National Express coach connections are also available from Bristol Bus & Coach Station, on Marlborough Street.
Choose how to book
- Book online
- Pay the driver when you board.
- Book combined Train/Flyer tickets at www.thetrainline.com.
- Buy a Through Ticket on any First bus for local bus connections.
- Download the First M-Ticket app. Ideal for regular travellers.
A few things to bear in mind:
The service runs daily except Christmas Day, with timetable variations in place throughout the festive period.