Services run daily, up to every 12 minutesView timetable >
Fast, frequent service to Bristol and Weston
The Airport Flyer bus services make it quick and easy to travel between the airport and Bristol or Weston-super-Mare.
The Bristol service runs 24 hours daily, up to every 12 minutes. The route takes you through Bedminster to Bristol Temple Meads and Bristol Bus & Coach Station.
The Weston service runs hourly. The route takes you through Worle, Congresbury and Cleeve.
Great value fares from just £5 single
- Bristol A1
- Adult Single £9
- Child Single £6
- Adult Return £15
- Child Return £9
- Family Return £25
- Student Single £7
- Student Return £10
- Weston-super-Mare A3
- Adult Single £5
- Child Single £4
- Adult Return £7
- Child Return £5
- Family Return £20
- Student Single £4
- Student Return £5
- One month validity on all return tickets purchased.
- Student Photo ID cards accepted for travel.
- Family Return ticket discount applies to 2 Adults and 2 Children (under 16 years of age).
- Child fare includes any person aged five to 15 years inclusive. Accompanied children aged 0 to four years inclusive travel free of charge.
- English national concessionary bus passes are not accepted for free travel to and from Bristol Airport. They can be used for free travel elsewhere on the route, on local trips that do not start or end at Bristol Airport.
- Local residents living permanently in postcode areas BS40, BS41 8, BS48, BS49 BS29 or BS25 travel free on production of a valid Diamond Card plus Bristol Airport’s concessionary travel scheme card.
Connect with local bus services
Customers wishing to make single or return journeys can purchase their tickets on any First Bus in the Bristol Zone or Weston Zone and make a journey to connect with the Airport Flyer at no additional cost. Customers purchasing a return journey can also use their ticket to make a return journey to connect out of the Bristol Airport Flyer or Weston Airport Flyer.
Connect with coach and rail services
The Airport Flyer enables you to access the rail network from Bristol Temple Meads, Weston-super-Mare and Worle stations. There are frequent services to Bath, the West Country, as well as further afield to London, South Wales and the rest of the UK.
You can buy train tickets to most UK railway stations, and the Airport Flyer, from the rail ticket machine on the Bristol Airport Arrivals concourse.
Local bus and National Express coach connections are also available from Bristol Bus & Coach Station, on Marlborough Street.
Choose how to book
- Book online
- Pay the Airport Flyer driver when you board.
- Book combined Train/Flyer tickets at www.thetrainline.com.
- On any First Bus service, ask your driver for an Airport Flyer ticket which includes travel on local bus services and travel to Bristol Airport on one convenient ticket.
- Download the First Bus app to get your bus ticket straight to your phone.
A few things to bear in mind:
The service runs daily except Christmas Day, with timetable variations in place throughout the festive period.