The Mediterranean bathed region of Murcia, is known for its beautiful beaches, as well as a great number of natural beauties still to be discovered. Weather in Murcia is very mild, making it ideal for holiday makers in both the summer and the winter months.
Fly direct with easyJet twice a week.
Things to do in Murcia
- Visit the Cathedral de Santa Maria, Murcia
The most impressive monument of Murcia - climb the tower for spectacular views.
- Enjoy the water sport playground of Mar Menor
A shallow lagoon, favoured with ideal conditions to learn water sports.
- Experience the luxury of La Manga Club Resort
A 5 star English resort, south of Mar Menor with exceptional world class golf courses, tennis/football academies and a Scuba Diving centre. More >>
- Walk the trails of the Parque Natural de Sierra Espuña
Located just outside of Murcia, the park has more than 250 sq km of unspoilt highlands, covered with trails.
- Soak up the sun at Puerto de Mazarron
The coastline at Puerto de Mazarron boasts many kilometres of fine unspoilt sandy beaches with safe bathing.