Airport Flyer Express
Fast, frequent and excellent value for money, the Airport Flyer Express is the only bus service that gets you from Bristol Airport to Bristol Temple Meads station and Bristol Bus & Coach Station.
Where does it go?
How long does it take?
How often does it go?
How much does it cost?
|Local area student return||£7.00|
|Local area student single||£5.00|
How do I book?
- Book online
- Pay the driver when you board.
- Book combined Train/Flyer tickets at www.thetrainline.com or collect tickets from your local train station for all connecting journeys via Temple Meads.
- Buy a Through Ticket on any First Bristol/First Somerset & Avon bus to the City Centre for all local bus connections via Bristol bus station.
Continuing your journey
Train and coach connections
You can buy train tickets to most UK railway stations, and the Airport Flyer Express Link, from the rail ticket machine on the Bristol Airport Arrivals concourse.
Local bus and National Express coach connections are also available from Bristol Bus & Coach Station, on Marlborough Street.
A few things to bear in mind:
- The service runs daily except Christmas Day, with limited services on Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
- All return tickets are valid for one month.
- We accept All England Concessionary Travel cards.
- We accept local area Student Photo ID Cards (UWE, Bristol, Bath and Bath Spa).
- The family return ticket discount includes two adults and two children (under 16 years of age).
- The child fare includes any person aged five to 15 years inclusive.
- Accompanied children aged 0 to four years inclusive travel free of charge.