Hand baggage guidelines:
Rules vary between airlines. We recommend checking with your airline before arriving at the airport to avoid being refused entry at the boarding gate.
Hold baggage guidelines:
- Clearly label all bags with your name and your destination address.
- Ensure you pack your own bag and do not allow anyone to tamper with it.
- Do not carry items for other people.
- Never leave bags or personal belongings unattended. Unattended bags and belongings are considered a security risk and may be removed or destroyed.
- Do not pack any sharp or restricted items in your hand luggage. Check the full guidance before you set off for the airport.
- You can find all the latest travel advice, on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Travel Advice website.
Smarte Carte provide the following services:
This mail service is located directly at security control. Customers are given a choice to throw a prohibited item into the waste bin or into the MailandFly collecting container. When choosing the MailandFly service, customers receive an individual code that works as a tracking number. Customers then can register via the internet to retrieve their item. There is a charge for this service.
Operated by Smarte Carte, the wrapping machine is located next to the check-in desks.