Lost something in the terminal?
Please click here to search for your item or call 0844 824 3103.
- Opening hours are 0800 to 1600 Mon-Fri.
- It can take up to 48 hours for items to be received and registered.
- Property will be held for three months. Any property not claimed in this time will be disposed of securely.
- A retrieval fee will be made to collect any found items:
Free of charge: Children's soft toys
|£5 Charge||£15 Charge||£25 Charge|
|Educational Materials||Memory Sticks||Electrical Items|
Left something on the plane?
Please report any items of lost hold baggage directly to your airline.
For items left on board an easyJet aircraft, please contact:
- easyJet/DHL Baggage - lost property left on board for up to 1 week from date of flight.
Telephone 01275 473460 or email [email protected]
- First Flight Forwarders Ltd - lost property found on board after 1 week from date of flight
Telephone 01279 813000 or email [email protected]
Left something on the Airport Flyer?
If you have lost and item on board an A1 or A3 Airport Flyer bus service, please contact First Group directly.